Brazilian carnival is not just a holiday, it has become a brand known all over the world. Carnival in Venice is much older and its traditions go back centuries, but whoever you ask – most of the word “carnival” is associated with the carnival in Rio de Janeiro. although it is organized in other cities of Brazil, and in the neighbouring countries too. Just Brazilian carnivals once more promoted, and especially in Rio. In carnival invested an impressive amount of money: it is the placement of multiple cameras on a special cranes and helicopters hovering over the sambadrome, where the main action. Picture, broadcast on Brazilian TV, a very colorful and impressive, and many channels of other countries broadcast cuts of carnival in Rio during their news broadcasts. And Brazilian carnival is this: the sight is impressive.
Carnival in Rio has been in court for weeks and at this time the city stops working, closed everything, except for discos, clubs and other entertainment venues. Flights to Rio from Europe and USA sold out instantly, and the prices in hotels are doubled if not tripled. No seats available, begins the celebration of life, a true Orgy. The main events take place in the sambódromo. It is a road length of about one kilometer and a width of thirty meters. One side of the sambadrome busy lodges, three-tiered bunk or how much they cost, I don’t know, but I suspect Continue reading
For almost half a century, the carnival in Rio – the most famous in the world.
• it sets the tone for the carnivals in Europe and America. its the modern world Brazilian carnival has developed quite recently, in the first half of the twentieth century. Tied to the lunar calendar, Easter and lent, Brazilian carnival, like Mardi Gras – holiday mobile, it is the end of February or beginning of March.
• From a European tradition of solemn processions future Brazilian carnival borrowed lush robes (to make them parties to spare neither money nor time) and carnival carts, called in Latin carrus navalis (the”wagon ” ship”), and Spanish simply “karros” .
• Current Brazilian carnival carnival unthinkable without associations – voluntary communities (sometimes numbering up to several thousand people) presented on separate processions processions with their own Kiarostami.
• Immediate predecessors carnival associations were African theatrical procession with music, singing and dancing, Dating back to pagan rituals – kardous and ranches. Among obligatory characters of this action were king, clowns, Indians, the dead, the devils, the teacher is the conductor and “the parade commander”, Continue reading
1. International balloon festival in Albuquerque, USA, from 5 to 13 October
For the first time this festival was held in 1972. Since then, the festival in Albuquerque became the most grandiose festival of balloons.
Annually as air rises about 750 of the most diverse in shape, size and color of balloons. The holiday lasts for 9 wonderful days. Competition among fancy balloons are replaced by competitions on simultaneous mass ascent of balloons.
2. The festival of Loy Krathong (Loykrathong Festival), Thailand, November
This festival is held annually in Thailand and parts of Laos and Burma. Literally, the name of the festival comes from the word “floating” (Loy) and “boat leaves from” (krathong).
Loy Krathong – full moon day in November – festival of water and light. This day allowed all boats in the water-krathongs with flowers and candles, and in the sky launch sky lanterns.
3. The carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, February
Carnival in Rio is the largest and most famous mass party in the world. Legendary spirit demonstrate the best Samba dancers. In fact, the festival is the parade Continue reading