Today, there are a number of festivals spirits, which are held around the world. Each festival has its own interesting and has a unique atmosphere that attracts many people wishing to take part in them. We offer you to get acquainted with the most interesting festivals of spirits in the world.
1. The great American beer festival
This festival is considered the largest beer festivals and it is held annually in America in the highlands of Denver. This event lasts three days, and you can visit it during the period between mid September and early October. Ticket price is $ 80 for tourists and only $ 25 for sober drivers. The event itself is a public tasting delicious Beers from small Breweries and publish competition.
2. Wine festival Haro
Festival Haro is held annually on 29 June in the province of La Rioja, Spain, and more like a wet t-shirt contest, soaked in wine. All the participants come out on this day early in the morning on the street, dressed in white robes and red scarves and head, grabbing a bottle of wine, to the hills of Binio. There all over each other with wine, and then go to watch the bullfight.
The name of the festival was provided by the town Wurstmarkt located Continue reading
For almost half a century, the carnival in Rio – the most famous in the world.
• it sets the tone for the carnivals in Europe and America. its the modern world Brazilian carnival has developed quite recently, in the first half of the twentieth century. Tied to the lunar calendar, Easter and lent, Brazilian carnival, like Mardi Gras – holiday mobile, it is the end of February or beginning of March.
• From a European tradition of solemn processions future Brazilian carnival borrowed lush robes (to make them parties to spare neither money nor time) and carnival carts, called in Latin carrus navalis (the”wagon ” ship”), and Spanish simply “karros” .
• Current Brazilian carnival carnival unthinkable without associations – voluntary communities (sometimes numbering up to several thousand people) presented on separate processions processions with their own Kiarostami.
• Immediate predecessors carnival associations were African theatrical procession with music, singing and dancing, Dating back to pagan rituals – kardous and ranches. Among obligatory characters of this action were king, clowns, Indians, the dead, the devils, the teacher is the conductor and “the parade commander”, Continue reading
Club season is in full swing. Soon Kazan clubbers celebrate Halloween, look mystical show and listen to the best DJs of the world.
The eve of all saints Day will be celebrated in several clubs in the city. The party will be held on 29 and 30 October. In the lounge bar “Shambala” the celebration will be marked “white”. There will be White Halloween. Why white? “Why not?” – meet organizers. Theme party Halloween Weekend will take place in the club “51 State”. Halloween invites and club “Gagarin”.
In the Arena, too, will reign mystical atmosphere – October 30, will perform a professional magician Ilya Larionov. “If you make a top 10 of the popular fairy tale of wizards, it will be Harry Potter and the old man Hottabych. Choice for list of real magicians are not so great, but more interesting. Professional illusionist, manipulator and showman Ilya Larionov is a great example that dreams can come true”.
BIRTHDAY – HANDS UP
Nightclub OutHall this Friday (29.10) will be celebrating her birthday. On the third anniversary they invited DJ Pioneer, DJ Neon, DJ Lila and the group “Hands up” with show-ballet Street jazz. Kazan citizens promise Continue reading