Today, there are a number of festivals spirits, which are held around the world. Each festival has its own interesting and has a unique atmosphere that attracts many people wishing to take part in them. We offer you to get acquainted with the most interesting festivals of spirits in the world.
1. The great American beer festival
This festival is considered the largest beer festivals and it is held annually in America in the highlands of Denver. This event lasts three days, and you can visit it during the period between mid September and early October. Ticket price is $ 80 for tourists and only $ 25 for sober drivers. The event itself is a public tasting delicious Beers from small Breweries and publish competition.
2. Wine festival Haro
Festival Haro is held annually on 29 June in the province of La Rioja, Spain, and more like a wet t-shirt contest, soaked in wine. All the participants come out on this day early in the morning on the street, dressed in white robes and red scarves and head, grabbing a bottle of wine, to the hills of Binio. There all over each other with wine, and then go to watch the bullfight.
The name of the festival was provided by the town Wurstmarkt located Continue reading
For almost half a century, the carnival in Rio – the most famous in the world.
• it sets the tone for the carnivals in Europe and America. its the modern world Brazilian carnival has developed quite recently, in the first half of the twentieth century. Tied to the lunar calendar, Easter and lent, Brazilian carnival, like Mardi Gras – holiday mobile, it is the end of February or beginning of March.
• From a European tradition of solemn processions future Brazilian carnival borrowed lush robes (to make them parties to spare neither money nor time) and carnival carts, called in Latin carrus navalis (the”wagon ” ship”), and Spanish simply “karros” .
• Current Brazilian carnival carnival unthinkable without associations – voluntary communities (sometimes numbering up to several thousand people) presented on separate processions processions with their own Kiarostami.
• Immediate predecessors carnival associations were African theatrical procession with music, singing and dancing, Dating back to pagan rituals – kardous and ranches. Among obligatory characters of this action were king, clowns, Indians, the dead, the devils, the teacher is the conductor and “the parade commander”, Continue reading
Italy is beautiful in any season and in any weather, but autumn in Italy has its own unique characteristics: first, the summer heat subsides, and secondly the autumn season is full of various holidays and festivals. So, dear readers, if You are planning to visit Italy in the autumn, You are sure to get any holiday:
6-7 September, Florence the feast of lanterns through the streets of the city is a colorful procession with candles wrapped in paper lanterns.
In September for 11 days Naples-scent of freshly baked pizza, because at this time is the traditional feast of Pizzafest. It attracts the best pizza makers from around the world and compete in pizza making, conduct master classes. But the main event for the connoisseur of pizza is, of course, tasting. To get to the festival ground for tasting, you must buy an entrance ticket (9 euros) – and the whole day you can enjoy a variety of size, shape, taste pizza.
Music lovers will be interested in a traditional contest song lyric of Piedigrotta, which takes place in Naples on 7 September.
On the last Friday of September in Montepulciano (Tuscany) begins crafts festival, which attracts professionals from various cases: blacksmiths, Continue reading