Today, there are a number of festivals spirits, which are held around the world. Each festival has its own interesting and has a unique atmosphere that attracts many people wishing to take part in them. We offer you to get acquainted with the most interesting festivals of spirits in the world.
1. The great American beer festival
This festival is considered the largest beer festivals and it is held annually in America in the highlands of Denver. This event lasts three days, and you can visit it during the period between mid September and early October. Ticket price is $ 80 for tourists and only $ 25 for sober drivers. The event itself is a public tasting delicious Beers from small Breweries and publish competition.
2. Wine festival Haro
Festival Haro is held annually on 29 June in the province of La Rioja, Spain, and more like a wet t-shirt contest, soaked in wine. All the participants come out on this day early in the morning on the street, dressed in white robes and red scarves and head, grabbing a bottle of wine, to the hills of Binio. There all over each other with wine, and then go to watch the bullfight.
The name of the festival was provided by the town Wurstmarkt located Continue reading
For almost half a century, the carnival in Rio – the most famous in the world.
• it sets the tone for the carnivals in Europe and America. its the modern world Brazilian carnival has developed quite recently, in the first half of the twentieth century. Tied to the lunar calendar, Easter and lent, Brazilian carnival, like Mardi Gras – holiday mobile, it is the end of February or beginning of March.
• From a European tradition of solemn processions future Brazilian carnival borrowed lush robes (to make them parties to spare neither money nor time) and carnival carts, called in Latin carrus navalis (the”wagon ” ship”), and Spanish simply “karros” .
• Current Brazilian carnival carnival unthinkable without associations – voluntary communities (sometimes numbering up to several thousand people) presented on separate processions processions with their own Kiarostami.
• Immediate predecessors carnival associations were African theatrical procession with music, singing and dancing, Dating back to pagan rituals – kardous and ranches. Among obligatory characters of this action were king, clowns, Indians, the dead, the devils, the teacher is the conductor and “the parade commander”, Continue reading
The person, who is in Japan on the third Saturday of February, you need to be prepared to see on the streets a group of almost naked men who are going before dark one-a crowd of thousands, and at midnight their covers is insane… and many witnesses of the events involved in this action, trying to touch at least one naked body. What is a mass Striptease, slaughter nudists or perverts? No. This Hadak Matsuri is an annual Japanese festival of naked men. We present you interesting facts about this very eccentric festival.
The history of this festival spans over a thousand years, it is celebrated, starting with the 767. The Japanese believe that people annually needs to be cleansed from damage, misery and negative energy. This happens on the eve of the lunar new year in February. Moreover, the manipulation should be performed with almost naked bodies, using frost and ice water, so Japanese men strip naked and wound on itself, fundoshi white loincloth. According to them, the naked body is able to absorb more of the goodness, and consequently, to get rid of more misery. More nothing on it, and it’s in February!
And some daredevils do remain naked, maybe because of the desire to better Continue reading